- I earned a B.A. in Sociology from the University of Oklahoma in 1998.
- I owned and operated a Virtual and Personal Assistant business from 2000 to 2017.
- I earned a Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies in 2014.
- I earned a B.S. in Health Sciences, Summa Cum Laude, with a major in Healthy Lifestyles Coaching, from Arizona State University in 2019.
- I enjoy running, yoga, hiking, cooking, and volunteering in the military community.
- Feel free to visit my whole foods, plant-based recipe website at https://veganmilitarywife.com.
- Development of Healthy Cuisine
- Eating for Lifelong Health
- History of Human Nutrition
- Human Nutrition
- Nutrition and Society
- Plant-Based in Practice
- Fitness for Life
- Physical Activity in Health/Disease
Health and Wellness
- Body Image and Wellness
- Changing Health Behaviors
- Complementary Health Care
- Cultural Aspects of Health
- Diseases of Affluence
- Foundations of Health Education/Health Promotion (HEHP)
- Fundamentals of Wellness
- Health Care Systems in the US
- Health Coaching
- Health Communication
- Health Issues in Later Life
- Introduction to Clinical Performance Informatics
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice
- Introduction to Psychology
- Mind Body Energy Therapies Modalities
- Optimizing Health and Performance
- Introductory Chemistry
- Human Anatomy/Physiology I
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II